Vernon and North Okanagan
Snowfall warning for Vernon
Jan 23, 2013 / 8:35 am
A snowfall warning is in effect for Vernon and the North Okanagan today (Jan. 23).
Environment Canada is forecasting between 10-15 centimetres of snow to fall by Thursday morning.
A Pacific frontal system over the BC coast is expected to move across the interior tonight. Snow from the system will start this morning over the Southwest Interior and intensify this afternoon and evening over the Kootenays.
Check our weather page for continuous updates.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- North Okanagan braces for heavy rain Jun 19
- Driver in crash blows 3x over limit Jun 18
- Foothills' trash attracts problem bear Jun 18
- Tolko responds to teen's death Jun 18
- 'Greeks' investigation team honoured Jun 18
- Trap catches speeders Jun 17
- Two men sought after late night crash Jun 17