165 homes built in Vernon in 2012
Jan 10, 2013 / 10:07 am
In December 2012 there were 7 less house starts compared to 2011 in Vernon.
Year over year there were 165 total 2012 housing starts compared to 163 in 2011.
CMHC uses the trend measure as a complement to the monthly SAAR of housing starts to account for considerable swings in monthly estimates and obtain a more complete picture of the state of the housing market. In some situations, analysing only SAAR data can be misleading in some markets, as they are largely driven by the multiples segment of the markets which can be quite variable from one month to the next.
Read more Vernon News
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18
- Chitty-Maverick bang bang grounded May 17
- Coldstream house fire May 16
- Tuesday collision disrupts traffic May 15
- Enjoying Vernon beaches May 14