Collision sends one to hosptial
Jun 21, 2012 / 10:56 pm
Emergency personnel had to use the Jaws Of Life following a collision in Vernon.
Just before 6 p.m. a driver of a grey Chevy Cavalier crossed the centre median along the 2300 block of 27th Street and hit an on coming 2007 Toyota Tacoma.
RCMP spokesperson Gord Molendyk says early indications suggest the driver of the Cavalier might have had a seizure prior to the accident.
The driver was transported to Vernon Jubilee Hospital.
Police are still investigating.
Read more Vernon News
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18
- Chitty-Maverick bang bang grounded May 17
- Coldstream house fire May 16
- Tuesday collision disrupts traffic May 15
- Enjoying Vernon beaches May 14