Vernon and North Okanagan
Man late for meeting loses car
Sep 25, 2013 / 11:12 am
A number of incidents have kept Salmon Arm police busy lately.
Officers responded to a single vehicle collision on 50th street NE on Tuesday, at around 10 a.m.
An investigation revealed the driver had suffered a medical episode and collided with a fence. The driver was taken to hospital for treatment.
Later that same day officers noted a speeding vehicle entering the city, travelling 50 kilometres per hour above the posted limit. The driver explained that he was late for a business meeting. The person was issued a ticket and their vehicle was impounded for seven days.
And RCMP are looking for two missing vehicles stolen from the area. A brown 2012 Yamaha ATV was stolen from a residence on Sept. 22 and a 2004 white Ford F350 was stolen on Sept. 24
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Silver Star's own 'Running of the Bulls' Dec 11
- Hwy. 1 reopens near Salmon Arm Dec 10
- Water main breaks in Vernon Dec 10
- Firefighters kept busy in Vernon Dec 8
- Dumpster fires continue to be a problem Dec 8
- RCMP files from Lumby Dec 7
- Stolen goods & drugs seized; 3 arrested Dec 6