Vernon and North Okanagan
Furry masked bandits in Salmon Arm
Sep 23, 2013 / 10:40 am
It wasn't your average, everyday break and enter that sent RCMP scurrying to a home in Salmon Arm early Saturday morning.
This was more of the furry variety.
Police in Salmon Arm were called to a home on 25 Street NE at about 1 a.m. after receiving a report of a break and enter in progress.
When they arrived, they discovered three masked bandits, red handed, with the goods.
Problem is, these bandits were of the four legged variety.
Police found three raccoons on the front porch pilfering food left out for family pets.
No word whether the furry freeloaders picked the place clean or if they left some incriminating kibble behind.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Silver Star's own 'Running of the Bulls' Dec 11
- Hwy. 1 reopens near Salmon Arm Dec 10
- Water main breaks in Vernon Dec 10
- Firefighters kept busy in Vernon Dec 8
- Dumpster fires continue to be a problem Dec 8
- RCMP files from Lumby Dec 7
- Stolen goods & drugs seized; 3 arrested Dec 6