Vernon and North Okanagan
Coldstream hires new 'Officer'
Sep 4, 2013 / 6:25 am
The District of Coldstream is pleased to announce that Mr. Trevor Seibel, C.A., has been hired to the position of Chief Administrative Officer effective Sept. 1, 2013.
Mr. Seibel has been with the District since May 2009 in the capacity of Director of Financial Administration.
“I am honoured, and excited, to be afforded this opportunity. I look forward to working with Council and staff as we tackle the challenges ahead in an effort to provide efficient and effective services for the betterment of our residents and community,” says Seibel.
“Mr. Seibel was Council’s first choice after a thorough search and selection process,” says Mayor Jim Garlick. “I look forward to working with Mr. Seibel in his new role as Chief Administrative Officer for Coldstream.”
The process to find a new Director of Financial Administration will commence in the near future.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- RCMP files from Lumby Dec 7
- Stolen goods & drugs seized; 3 arrested Dec 6
- Push ups to save wife's teeth Dec 5
- Water main break in Vernon Dec 5
- Lumby RCMP looking for volunteers Dec 5
- Enderby home destroyed by fire Dec 4
- Vernon man stabbed in his home Dec 4