Vernon and North Okanagan
Red Green coming to Vernon
Aug 31, 2013 / 7:10 am
Like the sign says: Brand new show, same old guy.
The same old guy in question is none other than Steve Smith, who alter ego everyman is Red Green, operator of Possum Lodge, who along with nephew Harold, helps his fellow men solve manly problems - most of which we didn't know we had.
Smith is bringing his one-of-a-kind persona to the Vernon and District Performing Arts Centre for a one-off, live-on-stage performance.
The show is known collectivel as "How to Do Everything" which about covers the gist of his popular show which continues to provide belly laughs for men in almost every corner of the world, but especially in North America, where the once obscure little Canada production was formerly introduced via public television 20 years ago.
The rest, as they say, is history.
Tickets are available through TheTicket Seller or call (250) 549-SHOW (7469) or visit www.ticketseller.ca
Bring your own duct tape, of course.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Stolen goods & drugs seized; 3 arrested Dec 6
- Push ups to save wife's teeth Dec 5
- Water main break in Vernon Dec 5
- Lumby RCMP looking for volunteers Dec 5
- Enderby home destroyed by fire Dec 4
- Vernon man stabbed in his home Dec 4
- Salmon Arm home invasion Dec 3