A look at the land down under...
Many of you listen to stories of the expeditions I do for charity. I recently released some video from our 2012 expedition to Australia to set a new Guinness World Record.
With a team of intrepid adventurers we were able to set a new record on behalf of charity Rally4Life by flying almost 8,500 ams through very harsh conditions in Australia. In the recent columns about addressing fears head on, you can imagine that a few fears were “managed” in the process. Whether it was the fear of failure, creepy crawlies or flying, everyone had their chance to work out the bugs on this amazing trip.
A big thank you to Tourism Australia who made me an official “Friend of Australia” during the trip. I will be back to tackle another exciting adventure.
Read more The Accidental Journey articles
- Going home to a bully! Aug 15
- Learn to delegate effectively Jul 18
- A reliance on technology Jul 11
- Fascinated by anyone else but me! Jul 4
- When dreams take flight Jun 20
- A look at the land down under... Jun 13
- Childlike faith May 16
- The things that trip you up! May 9
(Click for RSS instructions.)