Naramata woman dies in Palm Springs
Jan 10, 2013 / 5:00 am
The Riverside County Coroner's office in Southern California has released a report stating an 84-year-old Naramata woman was struck and killed by a car in Palm Springs.
The incident took place around 6 p.m. on Jan. 8 on South Palm Canyon Drive.
Harriet Beichman was hit by a minivan according to the report. The Palm Springs Police Department is investigating.
Police say speed, drugs and alcohol were not factors in the crash.
Read more South Okanagan News
- Racism conversation in Naramata May 21
- Oliver upset with Kelowna fire dispatch May 19
- New MLA bids adieu to Oliver council May 15
- Three arrested in drug bust May 15
- Preventive work at Oliver flood zone May 13