Creative ways of reusing old electronics!
Just because you have old electronics collecting dust, doesn’t mean you should simply recycle them by dropping them off at the recycling center. If you’re proficient in electrical work, you can wire old electronics together in a very creative way. You can literally make your electronic junk sing for you!
Star wars’ Imperial March played by old floppy drives:
Eye of the tiger
Gotye - Somebody That I Used to Know
The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
But if you lack the necessary skills to replicate the above, you can always do what I do and use your old computer as a door stop. Just kidding!
Read more Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! articles
- Host an AWESOME yard sale! Jun 24
- Storage ideas for your next project May 23
- Clean together as a family Mar 23
- Creative ways of reusing old electronics! Feb 21
- A resolution to de-clutter Jan 20
- Fun recycled Christmas tree ornaments Dec 20
- Your recycling questions answered! Nov 19
- Disposing of hazardous materials Jul 6
(Click for RSS instructions.)