Lakewind, going, going, gone
Don Warkentin and Joel Sherlock, principals of Fortune Marketing Inc, are pleased to announce that the sales of 47 condominium homes at Lakewind have now been completed.
The new condominiums, which were marketed from November 7 to December 7 last year to local and out-of-town
purchasers, proved highly popular.
The homes are located on freehold land at the crest of Carrington Road in West Kelowna, were sold at prices ranging from $159,000 to $249,900, with net HST included. With 13 different floor plans that included one-bedroom, one-bedroom and den, and two-bedroom floor plans, many of the units feature expansive lake views.
There were two other marketing organizations were engaged by the Receiver before Fortune Marketing’s success with the project. Joel Sherlock credits strongly directed conventional and social media marketing leading up to the launch in November, as well as Fortune’s ability to sell the ‘Value Message’. “Additionally,” Sherlock said, “there’s a strong rental market in West Kelowna that benefits investors.”
“We certainly kept our lawyers busy the last two weeks,” says Don Warkentin, “but the closings went very smoothly. Our purchasers have realized excellent value in a market that’s beginning to bloom again.”
Ranging in size from 828 to 1,262 square feet, the condominiums also featured central air conditioning, large private balconies, and high quality finishings.
“We think that the expansion of retail amenities in West Kelowna was a popular draw too,” says Sherlock, “and many purchasers mentioned the attraction of the ponds and walking paths around the property, as well as its proximity to golf and wineries.”
Read more Real Estate News
- CREA Updates Resale Housing Forecast
- Canadian home sales up in August
- Sold! Real estate numbers move higher
- Bank of Canada holds rate
- Lots of Possibilities – Wilden's Lot Finder
- US home prices rise 12%
- Canadian home sales hold steady in July
- Win a home in free lottery
- Home of the Week: Rundown bungalow gives way to a chic and airy family home
- North York mid-rise unit offered proximity to Yorkdale Mall
- Large suite in townhouse-style condo complex sells quickly
- Pool a big draw on this well-treed Scarborough property