Family New Year's Eve - will you go?
A “New York New Year’s 2012” family event will be held at Jim Stuart Park in Kelowna from 6 to 9 p.m., December 31st.
Fireworks will launch just after 9 p.m.
The free, family-friendly, one night event will be similar to “First Night” celebrations in other communities.
Other activities and entertainment for a wide range of ages and tastes include:
• Live musical performances on the stage
• “Snow Zone” drop-in activity stations (i.e. snowball toss, tube ride races, craft stations)
• Special lighting effects
• New Year’s Countdown
• Fireworks show
It looks like lots of fun, but will you go?
If not, send us a letter on how your family celebrates New Years to [email protected] and we will post your responses in a story, remember to include your name.
Email us [email protected]
- Coquihalla opensKamloops - 8:36 pm
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:05 pm
- Quad crash hospitalizes oneKelowna - 1:04 pm
- Teachers: 40 years of battlesBC - 7:46 am