RCMP warn of increase in B&E's
Jan 14, 2013 / 11:49 am
RCMP members of the North Okanagan Detachment have noticed an increase in residential break and enters and are asking everyone to watch out for suspicious activity or unfamiliar vehicles.
The break and enters are happening all over the region and most have occurred during the day. In the past month, there have been 43 break and enters from Enderby through Lumby, with jewelry and electronics as the main items targeted.
Read more North Okanagan News
- Lumby floods; Mayor points finger May 24
- Waters expected to rise in the Shuswap May 21
- Tale of an 'un-happy' happy face May 21
- Trampled stampede rider in hospital May 21
- Arrested after scuffle with cops May 21