Grindrod crash victim dies
Nov 21, 2012 / 2:44 pm
A 59-year-old Enderby man has died as a result of injuries suffered from what police believe was a hit and run.
John Thomas was found on the side of the road on Highway 97 in Grindrod, just north of Enderby on November 9.
Thomas was found by a passing motorist and taken to hospital with what police called serious head injuries.
He never recovered.
Police are continuing to investigate the incident.
While several people have already been interviewed, police are asking anyone who may know anything about the crash or were in the area and saw a man hitchhiking around 8:20 p.m. Friday, November 9, to contact police.
Read more North Okanagan News
- Lumby floods; Mayor points finger May 24
- Waters expected to rise in the Shuswap May 21
- Tale of an 'un-happy' happy face May 21
- Trampled stampede rider in hospital May 21
- Arrested after scuffle with cops May 21