Vernon and North Okanagan
Update: Highway 97A in Sicamous
Jun 27, 2012 / 11:54 am
Highway 97A near Sicamous remains closed due to flooding.
Emergency vehicles are able to access Highway 97A, via single lane alternating traffic 8 km south of Sicamous.
The Highway is also closed in both directions 3 km south of Sicamous at the 2 Mile Bridge until further notice.
There is no estimated time of opening available.
Traffic can detour via Highway 1 and Highway 97B.
Check DriveBC for updates.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Driver in crash blows 3x over limit Jun 18
- Foothills' trash attracts problem bear Jun 18
- Tolko responds to teen's death Jun 18
- 'Greeks' investigation team honoured Jun 18
- Trap catches speeders Jun 17
- Two men sought after late night crash Jun 17
- Lavington mill death - teen ID'd Jun 17