2722 Dubbin Rd.
Presented by Coldwell Banker - Jane Hoffman Group
You love cottage life. You love life in the city. You’ve searched for that one perfect home that caters to both needs but can’t seem to find one that sits on the intersection of Cottage Ave. and City St.
Here it is: located on a rugged, mostly natural property, this home is supremely quiet and tranquil; a veritable oasis only minutes from town. The setting for this truly one-of-a-kind property is one of the most serene and quiet locations on Okanagan Lake. Deep-water moorage, clean waters, great parking and separate guest area above the garage… quaint and quiet.
From the inviting front porch to the expansive awning-covered lakeside patio down to the private deck and dock, the opportunities for rest and relaxation are limitless.
Assured of privacy with almost 200 meters of paved access road, this home is not visible from the road. This property is a throwback to simpler days, reminiscent of “On Golden Pond”.
Situated on just under one acre, the landscaping is a mix of natural areas, gorgeous rockeries and a very special perennial flower garden tucked under the kitchen window. The charming vine-covered shake exterior is painted an authentic heritage color.
Check out the photos below to see how modern amenities can be seamlessly combined with that vintage cottage charm.
Luxury Home Dubbin Rd
• Incredibly private & peaceful setting, home is situated on just under one acre parcel (0.78acres) located only minutes to town
• Self contained 400 sq. ft. (approx) carriage house over garage
• Craftsman Style home built by Worman Homes
• Infinite, ever changing lake and mountain views
• Landscaping includes extensive rock work, perennial flower gardens and natural landscape
• Private dock & lift
• Ample parking and storage areas
• Heating is a combination of in-floor and
forced air (with air conditioning)
• Wired for sound both inside and outside
• State of the art waste water treatment plant
• Hot tub with superb views and privacy
• Keyless entry to dining room, beach shed and both garages
• Roughed-in intercom system
• Extensive awning system which significantly reduces the amount of air- conditioning required and adds to the aesthetic appeal of the exterior.