Letters to the editor
Thank you to an angel
This past Sunday morning on Selkirk Drive in Dilworth an amazing lady stopped to help me as my dog Oakley was collapsed on the road. She stayed even though there was a car load of people waiting for her and sent them on their way.
She spoke to Oakley and comforted me as my dog passed away under our touch. I was a complete wreck and still she stayed until my friend was able to get there with my car. She was a true angel to me as I went through the hardest moments of my life losing my dear pet and loved family member. It was so kind of her and I'm sure it wasn't easy for her either.
I didn't even have a chance to get her name or really thank her as I raced off to the vet. I hope that this finds her and she knows how much it was appreciated and how much it meant to me. From the bottom of my heart thank you!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Snowbirds hit townKelowna - 10:25 am
- Pilot out of hospitalVernon / N. Okanagan - 1:20 pm
- Highway 97 reopenedVernon / N. Okanagan - 8:38 pm
- Wildfire doused quicklyCentral Okanagan - 4:28 pm
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22