Letters to the editor
Thank you to an angel
This past Sunday morning on Selkirk Drive in Dilworth an amazing lady stopped to help me as my dog Oakley was collapsed on the road. She stayed even though there was a car load of people waiting for her and sent them on their way.
She spoke to Oakley and comforted me as my dog passed away under our touch. I was a complete wreck and still she stayed until my friend was able to get there with my car. She was a true angel to me as I went through the hardest moments of my life losing my dear pet and loved family member. It was so kind of her and I'm sure it wasn't easy for her either.
I didn't even have a chance to get her name or really thank her as I raced off to the vet. I hope that this finds her and she knows how much it was appreciated and how much it meant to me. From the bottom of my heart thank you!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Diver finds 13 more bodiesWorld - 7:24 pm
- Market president steps downKelowna - 2:30 pm
- A splash of colour, a dash of funKelowna - 12:32 pm
- A warm Easter servingKelowna - 1:30 pm
for these and other issues.
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16