Letters to the editor
Thank you for the article on fake guns.
This has shown us the dangers of having an armed police force. Not only is the public in danger of being gunned down if they happen to have a toy gun, innocent people have also been gunned down by the police while producing black wallets and black TV remote controls when answering the door.
It seems that it is time to consider disarming our police as is done in Britain. If even one life could be saved it would be worth it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Prolific offender goes campingKelowna - 12:42 pm
- Pickup hit and runKelowna - 4:00 pm
- City responds to court rulingPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:36 pm
- Sleeping jumper smacks houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 2:59 pm
for these and other issues.
- YAY MANTEO! Jul 31
- Hwy. 33 closed AGAIN Jul 31
- Butt our fire starters Jul 31
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28