Letters to the editor
Thank you for the article on fake guns.
This has shown us the dangers of having an armed police force. Not only is the public in danger of being gunned down if they happen to have a toy gun, innocent people have also been gunned down by the police while producing black wallets and black TV remote controls when answering the door.
It seems that it is time to consider disarming our police as is done in Britain. If even one life could be saved it would be worth it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Bus crash: 'Blood everywhere'Kelowna - 7:23 am
- Girl abducted, sexually assaultedBC
- Store owner fed up with theftPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Naming Kelowna's new hotel?Poll
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27