Letters to the editor
Thank you for the article on fake guns.
This has shown us the dangers of having an armed police force. Not only is the public in danger of being gunned down if they happen to have a toy gun, innocent people have also been gunned down by the police while producing black wallets and black TV remote controls when answering the door.
It seems that it is time to consider disarming our police as is done in Britain. If even one life could be saved it would be worth it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:56 pm
- Is your online data safe?Poll - 7:00 pm
- 53 animals seizedBC - 6:17 pm
- Charges in child's sexual assaultBC - 5:46 pm
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27