Letters to the editor
Dinner and a cruise
I was thrilled to read of the joint efforts to get the Fintry Queen back on the lake.
When we moved to Kelowna (over 35 years ago) it was wonderful to take our guests out on the lake and even have dinner.
I have always said our lakes should be used for transportation to and from other communities on the lake. I would dearly love to forget the highway and take the boat to Naramata for a few days and back or to Vernon for the day or the Lake Okanagan Resort for a lovely evening dinner.
Well done, and good luck in the venture. It is all good. Maybe the start of other lake travel adventures. Tourists will just love it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Oil slicks seen where jet vanishedWorld
- Someone is a 'Maxmillionaire' in VernonVernon / N. Okanagan
- Lake Country Mayor on the recordCentral Okanagan
- Measles outbreak in Fraser Valley BC
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1