Letters to the editor
Dinner and a cruise
I was thrilled to read of the joint efforts to get the Fintry Queen back on the lake.
When we moved to Kelowna (over 35 years ago) it was wonderful to take our guests out on the lake and even have dinner.
I have always said our lakes should be used for transportation to and from other communities on the lake. I would dearly love to forget the highway and take the boat to Naramata for a few days and back or to Vernon for the day or the Lake Okanagan Resort for a lovely evening dinner.
Well done, and good luck in the venture. It is all good. Maybe the start of other lake travel adventures. Tourists will just love it.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Trashed for killing bearsPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:00 pm
- Motorcycle victims ID'dVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:24 pm
- Friends mourn victims Canada - 6:51 pm
- The cat came back ....Kelowna - 7:28 pm
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15