Letters to the editor
Going to the dogs
Bill Grigg ("in the Doghouse") and ("RDCO Dog Issue") has become my most recent personal hero.
Please, Mr. Grigg, begin a forum on this topic as it has reached epic, if not ridiculous and unbelievable proportions, at the hands of RCDO Smith and Co.
I mean, seriously, this whole Diesel thing is right up there with Mr. Harper tightening the purse strings on the country and then appointing five new Senators.
I'm beginning to think that many elected officials and subsequent civil servants and beaurocrats have all come down with a very strange disease.
Fagan the common taxpayer. He is not worth consideration. "NEXT."
Read more Letters to the editor
- Parachutist hits houseVernon / N. Okanagan
- Boonstock liquor decision finalPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Disaster relief from stormKamloops
- Movie set burned in firePenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22