Letters to the editor
In the doghouse
$100,000 of tax payer money spent by the RDCO prosecuting a dog.
Let me say that again. $100,000 of TAX PAYER money spent by the RDCO prosecuting a DOG!
And if they win, not only will they try to recover that money from the dog’s owner, but Diesel will be euthanized. Which is a nice way of saying murdered, or killed. Conversely, if they lose, I would expect the owner to attempt to recover his costs. From the taxpayer. Why not, we have deep pockets.
Citizens, do you think your money has been spent wisely? Is this what we wish our regional government to be occupied with? Killing dogs?
And to think I had barely heard of this story when I wrote my previous missive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Campfire ban liftedCentral Okanagan
- National Guard leaves FergusonWorld
- 22,322 missing since 2006World
- Dog used as lure to kidnapWorld
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13