Letters to the editor
In the doghouse
$100,000 of tax payer money spent by the RDCO prosecuting a dog.
Let me say that again. $100,000 of TAX PAYER money spent by the RDCO prosecuting a DOG!
And if they win, not only will they try to recover that money from the dog’s owner, but Diesel will be euthanized. Which is a nice way of saying murdered, or killed. Conversely, if they lose, I would expect the owner to attempt to recover his costs. From the taxpayer. Why not, we have deep pockets.
Citizens, do you think your money has been spent wisely? Is this what we wish our regional government to be occupied with? Killing dogs?
And to think I had barely heard of this story when I wrote my previous missive.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Property gets paint-balledPenticton / S. Okanagan - 10:22 am
- Thieves on the prowlPenticton / S. Okanagan - 10:29 am
- Flight 17 a possible war crimeWorld - 10:47 am
- Weekly weather forecastCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22