Letters to the editor
A story that details a 'party-gone-wrong' event has farther reaching implications then the immediate heartbreak and financial burden Mr. Mann and his family have been placed with.
Clearly there is a pattern that is developing in this school's students' attitudes towards other human beings. Right and wrong, respect, accountability (to name a few) are serious social values which are obviously not being taught or registering with these kids.
I shudder to think that in the next few years, they will be cast into society as the 'next generation.' Campsites destroyed, homes destroyed. What can we look forward to at graduation from these fine individuals? I guess assaults or deaths would be the logical next step.....
Read more Letters to the editor
- Oil slicks seen where jet vanishedWorld
- Someone is a 'Maxmillionaire' in VernonVernon / N. Okanagan
- Lake Country Mayor on the recordCentral Okanagan
- Measles outbreak in Fraser Valley BC
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1