Letters to the editor
House Party blame
This is my first time responding to a letter.
I agree with much that Cassie Haines states in her letter. However the notion that every grad class member should be punished by having their ceremonies cancelled is ridiculous. I have a niece in this class who is very deserving and I would object loudly if the school tried such nonsense.
In your statement “It was clearly well published on Facebook for all to see and those who didn't directly participate but said nothing are just as at fault.” you wrongly assume every grad accessed this information. I regularly use Facebook and I hadn’t seen a thing. Did you see it on Facebook? Who set up the event and who had access to it?
You are jumping to conclusions and clearly have not had the pleasure to be in the company of the many caring, thoughtful, responsible teens who enrich our communities.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Kelowna council highlightsKelowna - 8:00 pm
- Brush fire in OyamaCentral Okanagan - 3:56 pm
- Hospital gets new towerPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:34 pm
- Sh*t Parkers of KelownaKelowna - 3:31 pm
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22