Letters to the editor
House Party blame
This is my first time responding to a letter.
I agree with much that Cassie Haines states in her letter. However the notion that every grad class member should be punished by having their ceremonies cancelled is ridiculous. I have a niece in this class who is very deserving and I would object loudly if the school tried such nonsense.
In your statement “It was clearly well published on Facebook for all to see and those who didn't directly participate but said nothing are just as at fault.” you wrongly assume every grad accessed this information. I regularly use Facebook and I hadn’t seen a thing. Did you see it on Facebook? Who set up the event and who had access to it?
You are jumping to conclusions and clearly have not had the pleasure to be in the company of the many caring, thoughtful, responsible teens who enrich our communities.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Power outage pastimesWest Kelowna - 9:24 pm
- Students rally for classmateVernon / N. Okanagan - 8:24 pm
- Garage goes up in flamesCentral Okanagan - 4:15 pm
- New property & new partnershipWest Kelowna - 4:45 pm
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26