Letters to the editor
What kind of arrogant public servants does Kelowna have, who do they think they are, what right or credentials do they have to comment on or attempt to determine what the architectural design of private buildings on private land should be?
I am appalled at the public display of arrogance from city hall from disregarding the Simpson Covenant, and now wasting public funds to decide what is best on private land. Let anyone of them buy the land and develop what they want. As long as the development meets the zoning requirements, building codes lets focus on just doing the jobs they were elected to do.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Snowbirds hit townKelowna - 10:25 am
- Pilot out of hospitalVernon / N. Okanagan - 1:20 pm
- Wildfire doused quicklyCentral Okanagan - 4:28 pm
- Parachutist hits houseVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22