Letters to the editor
What kind of arrogant public servants does Kelowna have, who do they think they are, what right or credentials do they have to comment on or attempt to determine what the architectural design of private buildings on private land should be?
I am appalled at the public display of arrogance from city hall from disregarding the Simpson Covenant, and now wasting public funds to decide what is best on private land. Let anyone of them buy the land and develop what they want. As long as the development meets the zoning requirements, building codes lets focus on just doing the jobs they were elected to do.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Fired for not getting flu shotPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:56 pm
- Snow plow issue ongoingVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:31 pm
- Friday night market a goVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:09 pm
- Teacher strike A, B and C'sCentral Okanagan - 7:39 pm
for these and other issues.
- Beached over marina Apr 20
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16