Letters to the editor
Suddenly we are looking at what people will do when allowed to have automatic weapons. You ask, how can this happen? That’s easy; let people with mental health issues have weapons. It will happen again. We continue to believe our system is working... not!!
Wake up and protect our children. Who is next? Stop this madness!
There is no need for automatic weapons and we need to better address people with mental health issues. Some people can not live in society without supervision.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Mayor takes shot at zero taxKelowna - 6:21 am
- Captain has boating concernsKelowna - 6:00 am
- MasterChef denies allegationsKelowna - 5:00 am
- 3-year study on 2nd crossingKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10