Letters to the editor
Suddenly we are looking at what people will do when allowed to have automatic weapons. You ask, how can this happen? That’s easy; let people with mental health issues have weapons. It will happen again. We continue to believe our system is working... not!!
Wake up and protect our children. Who is next? Stop this madness!
There is no need for automatic weapons and we need to better address people with mental health issues. Some people can not live in society without supervision.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Rutland park vote reduxKelowna
- Did a terrorist run over soldiers?Canada - 5:39 am
- Family condemns RCMP BC
- Wrap it up, shrink it upKelowna - 7:30 am
for these and other issues.
- 'I am going to' candidates Oct 21
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15