Letters to the editor
Suddenly we are looking at what people will do when allowed to have automatic weapons. You ask, how can this happen? That’s easy; let people with mental health issues have weapons. It will happen again. We continue to believe our system is working... not!!
Wake up and protect our children. Who is next? Stop this madness!
There is no need for automatic weapons and we need to better address people with mental health issues. Some people can not live in society without supervision.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Garneau talks to veteransKelowna - 8:45 am
- Water AdvisoryCentral Okanagan
- Castanet's week in reviewKelowna - 5:00 am
- 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76Canada - 8:04 am
for these and other issues.
- No problem with cameras Apr 18
- Bear kill Apr 18
- Cameras around the city Apr 18
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16