Letters to the editor
Suddenly we are looking at what people will do when allowed to have automatic weapons. You ask, how can this happen? That’s easy; let people with mental health issues have weapons. It will happen again. We continue to believe our system is working... not!!
Wake up and protect our children. Who is next? Stop this madness!
There is no need for automatic weapons and we need to better address people with mental health issues. Some people can not live in society without supervision.
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC chief's pay, expenses: $1MBC - 8:08 pm
- Body & truck pulled from riverVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:53 pm
- Prolific offender goes campingKelowna - 12:42 pm
- Tropical Storm Bertha forms World - 9:53 pm
for these and other issues.
- YAY MANTEO! Jul 31
- Hwy. 33 closed AGAIN Jul 31
- Butt our fire starters Jul 31
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28