Letters to the editor
Suddenly we are looking at what people will do when allowed to have automatic weapons. You ask, how can this happen? That’s easy; let people with mental health issues have weapons. It will happen again. We continue to believe our system is working... not!!
Wake up and protect our children. Who is next? Stop this madness!
There is no need for automatic weapons and we need to better address people with mental health issues. Some people can not live in society without supervision.
Read more Letters to the editor
- ATV to 'Slingshot' into productionKelowna - 6:52 pm
- Vernon millionaires can finally sleepVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:01 pm
- Kamloops retiree living a dreamKamloops - 4:29 pm
- Armed robberiesKelowna - 4:38 pm
for these and other issues.
- Land swap - you can't eat a house. Mar 11
- Cyclists need to pay. They actually do. Mar 11
- RE: Cyclists need to pay Mar 11
- Christy, thanks for nothing Mar 11
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6