Letters to the editor
Summerland seniors death
It is good to see the BC Coroner's office is going to investigate the death of the Vulnerable Senior in Summerland, that will help the grieving family with some closure in the future.
My Dad passed away in January 2012, in apparent perfect health for his age, myself I would classify his death as suspicious.
Both myself and my Dad's Medical Doctor agreed to the need for an Autopsy but the Coroner refused.
So I will always have my unanswered questions but No Peace of Mind.
And to add insult to injury the PG&T's office obtained the Death Benefit from CPP , that was for my Dad's funeral expense's.
I do not believe that a World War II Veteran's honour should be desecrated this way.
I do not lose any sleep over this matter, but I will sure will Never Forget.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Strike or settlement?Poll
- 'Spiderman' arsonist gets jail timeKelowna
- Road project jumps by $1.1MKelowna
- Murder details brings family to tearsKamloops
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1