Letters to the editor
I agree with the other citizens that wrote letters about this situation.
Any regular law abiding citizen would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law if they were to assault another citizen, even if it was in less severe of a manner than the brute kick in the face most of us have seen.
I do not understand why the police can serve and protect, yet they are free to choose what is just cause to use brute force on submissive detainees.
I am so relieved everyday that the abundance of recording devices in the majorities possession is finally allowing the public to see what happens daily, in every community.
Let the truth free!
James St. Laurent
Read more Letters to the editor
- Rain won't stop TRU eventKamloops - 1:33 pm
- Quad crash hospitalizes oneKelowna - 1:04 pm
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 12:51 pm
- Crash: Truck Vs. PontiacCentral Okanagan - 8:57 am
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27