Letters to the editor
I agree with the other citizens that wrote letters about this situation.
Any regular law abiding citizen would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law if they were to assault another citizen, even if it was in less severe of a manner than the brute kick in the face most of us have seen.
I do not understand why the police can serve and protect, yet they are free to choose what is just cause to use brute force on submissive detainees.
I am so relieved everyday that the abundance of recording devices in the majorities possession is finally allowing the public to see what happens daily, in every community.
Let the truth free!
James St. Laurent
Read more Letters to the editor
- 15-year-old indicted on murder chargeWorld
- Ex councillor named in sex assault casePenticton / S. Okanagan
- Accused bad driver in more troubleKelowna
- Return of the Snowbirds?Poll
for these and other issues.
- Sexist note to pilot Mar 6
- End of Funding for Youth Drug Awareness Program Mar 6
- Cyclists need to pay Mar 6
- Did a leg-hold trap take cougar's leg? Mar 1
- Riding the bus a bust Mar 1