Letters to the editor
I agree with the other citizens that wrote letters about this situation.
Any regular law abiding citizen would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law if they were to assault another citizen, even if it was in less severe of a manner than the brute kick in the face most of us have seen.
I do not understand why the police can serve and protect, yet they are free to choose what is just cause to use brute force on submissive detainees.
I am so relieved everyday that the abundance of recording devices in the majorities possession is finally allowing the public to see what happens daily, in every community.
Let the truth free!
James St. Laurent
Read more Letters to the editor
- All candidates forum comingKelowna - 8:57 pm
- Truck thief quickly nabbedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:11 pm
- Bobbitt hearing adjournedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:08 pm
- Development builds protestKelowna - 4:52 pm
for these and other issues.
- 'I am going to' candidates Oct 21
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15