Letters to the editor
I agree with the other citizens that wrote letters about this situation.
Any regular law abiding citizen would be prosecuted to the full extent of the law if they were to assault another citizen, even if it was in less severe of a manner than the brute kick in the face most of us have seen.
I do not understand why the police can serve and protect, yet they are free to choose what is just cause to use brute force on submissive detainees.
I am so relieved everyday that the abundance of recording devices in the majorities possession is finally allowing the public to see what happens daily, in every community.
Let the truth free!
James St. Laurent
Read more Letters to the editor
- City bucks up for UBCMPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:33 pm
- Slope safety still a concernWest Kelowna - 1:41 pm
- RCMP will target school zonesWest Kelowna - 1:20 pm
- Teachers' vote resultsBC
for these and other issues.
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11