Letters to the editor
Mantler house arrest
Just a letter about the sentence the crown is asking for in the Mantler trial.
It really bothers me that they are asking for house arrest in this case. This man was supposed to protect the public from the same type of people he turned into. Anyone else that did this cowardly act would receive jail time, why not him.
If he was a member of the H.A. he would surely receive the max. It is just starting to bother me that there are two sets of laws and sentences out there.
I think I would feel safer going up to my local H.A. member than the RCMP lately.
Robert Taylor , Kelowna BC.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Traffic stop payoutVernon / N. Okanagan - 12:17 pm
- Officer charged with murderBC - 11:52 am
- Grizzly chomps on cameraBC - 12:10 pm
- Traffic delays along highwayWest Kelowna - 12:44 pm
for these and other issues.
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15