Letters to the editor
Mantler house arrest
Just a letter about the sentence the crown is asking for in the Mantler trial.
It really bothers me that they are asking for house arrest in this case. This man was supposed to protect the public from the same type of people he turned into. Anyone else that did this cowardly act would receive jail time, why not him.
If he was a member of the H.A. he would surely receive the max. It is just starting to bother me that there are two sets of laws and sentences out there.
I think I would feel safer going up to my local H.A. member than the RCMP lately.
Robert Taylor , Kelowna BC.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Stabbing - four injuredCanada - 6:43 am
- Backpack dropper arrestedWorld - 6:58 am
- Mass murder in CalgaryCanada
- Car wash brushed offKelowna - 10:03 am
for these and other issues.
- Rotary beach Apr 16
- Manteo marina, no problem Apr 16
- Easter giving from a stranger Apr 15
- Harperbinger of doom Apr 15
- Car wash needs to be flushed Apr 15