Letters to the editor
It's all about friends
To the Editor.
The Christmas season is upon us everywhere in the world. We are in Mexico and just want to say now these people know how to celebrate Christmas. There are not a lot of presents but there is a beach.
They come to the beach with their whole Christmas dinner and have a absolute fantastic time playing in the waves. They are the happiest people but they don't have a lot of stuff. It is all about family and friends.
To everyone in Canada may you all have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy each other to fullest. You just do know when it ends and life is not a dress rehearsal.
Merry Christmas from Beth Lukin, Bucerias Mexico
Read more Letters to the editor
- Skeet range takes flackCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
- No use for new taxi charge?Kelowna - 5:00 am
- PIB backtracks on BoonstockPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Missing hiker foundCentral Okanagan - 9:28 am
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22