Letters to the editor
It's all about friends
To the Editor.
The Christmas season is upon us everywhere in the world. We are in Mexico and just want to say now these people know how to celebrate Christmas. There are not a lot of presents but there is a beach.
They come to the beach with their whole Christmas dinner and have a absolute fantastic time playing in the waves. They are the happiest people but they don't have a lot of stuff. It is all about family and friends.
To everyone in Canada may you all have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy each other to fullest. You just do know when it ends and life is not a dress rehearsal.
Merry Christmas from Beth Lukin, Bucerias Mexico
Read more Letters to the editor
- Mad about gas? You're to blameCentral Okanagan - 8:26 pm
- School zones back inKelowna - 7:00 pm
- Teen's killer files appealVernon / N. Okanagan - 6:45 pm
- Grass fire likely human causedWest Kelowna - 4:56 pm
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18