Letters to the editor
The highway is not deadly
Does nobody realize that it is not the Highway that kills but the people SPEEDING or driving impaired on said Highway.
The posted limit is somewhere between 90 and now 120. If you do 90 you get run over by almost everybody else on said highway because they are doing somewhere between 10 and 50 km faster than the posted!
Nobody has taken into account that at higher speeds it takes shorter reaction times for things to go wrong.
I find it hard to read Killer Highway when its not the highway but the idiots that drive the highway impaired or just refuse to slow down and pay attention!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Power outage pastimesWest Kelowna - 9:24 pm
- Students rally for classmateVernon / N. Okanagan - 8:24 pm
- Garage goes up in flamesCentral Okanagan - 4:15 pm
- New property & new partnershipWest Kelowna - 4:45 pm
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26