Letters to the editor
The highway is not deadly
Does nobody realize that it is not the Highway that kills but the people SPEEDING or driving impaired on said Highway.
The posted limit is somewhere between 90 and now 120. If you do 90 you get run over by almost everybody else on said highway because they are doing somewhere between 10 and 50 km faster than the posted!
Nobody has taken into account that at higher speeds it takes shorter reaction times for things to go wrong.
I find it hard to read Killer Highway when its not the highway but the idiots that drive the highway impaired or just refuse to slow down and pay attention!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Mail at risk after key theftKelowna - 5:00 am
- Bear-ing the weightKelowna - 11:53 am
- Rutland park vote reduxKelowna
- Did a terrorist run over soldiers?Canada - 5:39 am
for these and other issues.
- 'I am going to' candidates Oct 21
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15