Letters to the editor
No sympathy for teachers
I was just wondering if the teachers have been on strike for the past couple of months why were they not on the picket lines walking in front of there schools?
Were they off on holidays and still being paid strike pay for doing nothing but enjoying the beaches and sun, to bad as hard workers we can’t afford to take 2 months off, as far as I am concerned they are nothing but greedy and should be ashamed of themselves for taking my money and the rest of the taxpayers and doing nothing in return.
Sure it may look good going back to the lines a week before school starts but I believe the proper wording is to walk the pick-it line not sitting in a lounge or sun chair hoping that the public will feel sorry for them.
I sure don’t feel any support for them.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hundreds run for Terry FoxKelowna - 2:01 pm
- 4th Thanksgiving food driveKelowna - 8:38 am
- Curtain falls on costume shopKamloops - 8:28 am
- Gas plant exemption exposedBC - 7:10 am
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10