Letters to the editor
No sympathy for teachers
I was just wondering if the teachers have been on strike for the past couple of months why were they not on the picket lines walking in front of there schools?
Were they off on holidays and still being paid strike pay for doing nothing but enjoying the beaches and sun, to bad as hard workers we can’t afford to take 2 months off, as far as I am concerned they are nothing but greedy and should be ashamed of themselves for taking my money and the rest of the taxpayers and doing nothing in return.
Sure it may look good going back to the lines a week before school starts but I believe the proper wording is to walk the pick-it line not sitting in a lounge or sun chair hoping that the public will feel sorry for them.
I sure don’t feel any support for them.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Election foul: Signs removedMunicipal Elections 2014 - 4:36 pm
- KGH ready for EbolaKelowna - 1:27 pm
- Racism in SummerlandPenticton / S. Okanagan - 11:30 am
- Cops cleared of excessive forceBC - 2:57 pm
for these and other issues.
- 'I am going to' candidates Oct 21
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15