Letters to the editor
Why don't agencies in charge of public safety do nothing about the danger of obviously overloaded top heavy logging trucks? Driven by people who apparently don't have a clue what physical forces are present when roaring and speeding down the roads, hardly braking when forcing their vehicles around bends in the road!?
In your report today about the accident on Hy.#3 near Keremeos, like in other countless incidents, the reason for it, like in 95% of cases, a costly 'investigation' is a waste of money! The facts a clear.
I live in Peachland, negotiating Princeton Ave. and 97c on a daily routine!
Read more Letters to the editor
- The tale of two KegsKelowna - 5:00 am
- Girl carried off into bushesBC - 6:47 am
- Top crash sitesCentral Okanagan - 7:06 am
- Pulp mill owner to pay large fineBC
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26