Letters to the editor
Why don't agencies in charge of public safety do nothing about the danger of obviously overloaded top heavy logging trucks? Driven by people who apparently don't have a clue what physical forces are present when roaring and speeding down the roads, hardly braking when forcing their vehicles around bends in the road!?
In your report today about the accident on Hy.#3 near Keremeos, like in other countless incidents, the reason for it, like in 95% of cases, a costly 'investigation' is a waste of money! The facts a clear.
I live in Peachland, negotiating Princeton Ave. and 97c on a daily routine!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Housefire in ArmstrongVernon / N. Okanagan
- Rally for recovery dayKelowna
- Fish festival educates kidsKelowna
- Wildfire destroys 10 homesWorld
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18