Letters to the editor
I have to take my hat off and commend Manteo Resort / Rykon and its ownership for re-working the plans for its new dock expansion. It seems they revisited initial plans and considered the comments and feedback of the beach going community.
I expect that swimmers, families, SUP / Kayak and all wind sport enthusiasts are as pleased as I am. Regardless of its legal rights and entitlement to the initial plans, it is pleasing to see a corporation open its ears and wallet to support the entire community this way.
It would not have been cheap to take out all of the posts that blocked Rotary Beach Park, but they did it. Thanks Manteo.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teachers disheartenedKelowna
- Dogs attacked with weaponKelowna
- Dog handler recounts chaseWest Kelowna
- Man hospitalized after assaultKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11