Letters to the editor
I have to take my hat off and commend Manteo Resort / Rykon and its ownership for re-working the plans for its new dock expansion. It seems they revisited initial plans and considered the comments and feedback of the beach going community.
I expect that swimmers, families, SUP / Kayak and all wind sport enthusiasts are as pleased as I am. Regardless of its legal rights and entitlement to the initial plans, it is pleasing to see a corporation open its ears and wallet to support the entire community this way.
It would not have been cheap to take out all of the posts that blocked Rotary Beach Park, but they did it. Thanks Manteo.
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC likes to stay activeKelowna - 7:05 pm
- First Ebola case in the USWorld - 2:48 pm
- Distracted driving talesVernon / N. Okanagan - 8:00 pm
- Canadian dies in avalancheWorld - 8:55 pm
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26