Letters to the editor
Hwy. 33 closed AGAIN
My wife and I drive in from Beaverdell/Carmi every morning and see the idiots driving Hwy. 33. Do we have to wait until one of those trucks lands on a young family before something is done?
I have been driving for 47 years and drive according to road and vehicle conditions and yet these 'professional drivers' can't seem to figure out that you cant do 100 km/h in a fully loaded logging truck.
If you can somehow check accident reports you will see a lot more than even you have reported, we continually see logging and some chip truck that flip. A lot less since Chambers slowed down and Sutco started. We have been scared a couple of times by logging trucks coming around a corner partly in our lane, leaning way over.
I am very serious that someone is going to get killed by one of these guys trying to get more loads in for the day, picture a young family in a mini van getting crushed by a load of logs, hmmm. If the roads are that bad that they can’t stay upright they should use a different route.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Man hospitalized after assaultKelowna - 11:12 am
- Sun linebacker Fernandez deadBCFC - 11:45 am
- Suspicious fire near OliverPenticton / S. Okanagan - 11:10 am
- Kelowna woman killed in AB.Canada - 9:30 am
for these and other issues.
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11