Letters to the editor
Where's my cash?
I have an issue with today's plastic money. I pulled out 100 dollars from my account and placed the slippery bills into my pocket. I later got fuel and went to pay for it only to find my pocket was empty.
The money slipped out of my pocket along the way. This new great idea of using plastic for our currency is a joke. I said years ago that all our money should be in a coin currency.
No chance to counterfeit it and easier to keep in your pocket. It will also outlive most of us, if not all of us.
Someone needs to realize what a mistake it was to make plastic bills.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teachers disheartenedKelowna
- Dogs attacked with weaponKelowna
- Dog handler recounts chaseWest Kelowna
- Man hospitalized after assaultKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11