Letters to the editor
Wendy Dawson letter
Wendy Dawson, while I appreciate your response, I have lived here since I was 15 so a rundown of all the beaches and parks in Kelowna is not needed.
If you read my letter closer, it's more about the fact that we need an outdoor pool in a city this large and hot. H20 is great if you love the scent of strong chlorine and swimming in a giant glass enclosure. I like to be outdoors. And just because an outdoor pool is needed does not mean I don't swim in the lake; I just went in last night!
Thanks for the "go exploring" advice but I don't think you really understand the gist of what I was getting at in my letter.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hells Angel didn't see gunsVernon / N. Okanagan - 7:35 pm
- Missing man found deadVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:09 pm
- Parents get Robo-CallsCentral Okanagan - 4:50 pm
- Dog found 3,000 miles away World - 8:33 pm
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10