Letters to the editor
Wendy Dawson letter
Wendy Dawson, while I appreciate your response, I have lived here since I was 15 so a rundown of all the beaches and parks in Kelowna is not needed.
If you read my letter closer, it's more about the fact that we need an outdoor pool in a city this large and hot. H20 is great if you love the scent of strong chlorine and swimming in a giant glass enclosure. I like to be outdoors. And just because an outdoor pool is needed does not mean I don't swim in the lake; I just went in last night!
Thanks for the "go exploring" advice but I don't think you really understand the gist of what I was getting at in my letter.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Banished from community?Poll
- Weed oil fire burns twoKelowna
- Rose vows to end wasteMunicipal Elections 2014
- Judge: Banishment OKKamloops
for these and other issues.
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15
- TruD'oh hyperbole Oct 15
- TruD'oh Oct 15
- Marathon run-around Oct 15
- Chem trails? Oct 8