Letters to the editor
Wendy Dawson letter
Wendy Dawson, while I appreciate your response, I have lived here since I was 15 so a rundown of all the beaches and parks in Kelowna is not needed.
If you read my letter closer, it's more about the fact that we need an outdoor pool in a city this large and hot. H20 is great if you love the scent of strong chlorine and swimming in a giant glass enclosure. I like to be outdoors. And just because an outdoor pool is needed does not mean I don't swim in the lake; I just went in last night!
Thanks for the "go exploring" advice but I don't think you really understand the gist of what I was getting at in my letter.
Read more Letters to the editor
- CN talks, no deal yetCentral Okanagan - 11:58 am
- Politics: And they're offKelowna - 11:38 am
- Two arrested in robberyKamloops - 10:33 am
- Paddlers descend on city hallKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26