Letters to the editor
Garbage on Greystokes
To whom it may concern, My wife ,daughter and myself decided to take a ride up Greystokes (July 7 2014). After riding up to the chalet, we decided come down Greystokes forest service road that’s when we came upon a clearing with garbage from a camping party scattered all over the place.
It’s a crying shame that some people came be so irresponsible (You know who you are). We have such a beautiful countryside up here in Joe Rich, it was very sad to see .
Maybe we should block off all the roads to the back country and stop everyone from enjoying nature. Last year (2013) It was a grad party, this year we are not sure.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Chute Lake Rd. fireKelowna
- Coquihalla opensKamloops - 6:28 am
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan
- Quad crash hospitalizes oneKelowna
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27