Letters to the editor
Garbage on Greystokes
To whom it may concern, My wife ,daughter and myself decided to take a ride up Greystokes (July 7 2014). After riding up to the chalet, we decided come down Greystokes forest service road that’s when we came upon a clearing with garbage from a camping party scattered all over the place.
It’s a crying shame that some people came be so irresponsible (You know who you are). We have such a beautiful countryside up here in Joe Rich, it was very sad to see .
Maybe we should block off all the roads to the back country and stop everyone from enjoying nature. Last year (2013) It was a grad party, this year we are not sure.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Rifle stolen from truckVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:47 pm
- RCMP truck goes off cliffVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:38 pm
- Stalking cougars killedVernon / N. Okanagan - 1:07 pm
- Cougars in your backyard?Poll - 5:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26