Letters to the editor
Garbage on Greystokes
To whom it may concern, My wife ,daughter and myself decided to take a ride up Greystokes (July 7 2014). After riding up to the chalet, we decided come down Greystokes forest service road that’s when we came upon a clearing with garbage from a camping party scattered all over the place.
It’s a crying shame that some people came be so irresponsible (You know who you are). We have such a beautiful countryside up here in Joe Rich, it was very sad to see .
Maybe we should block off all the roads to the back country and stop everyone from enjoying nature. Last year (2013) It was a grad party, this year we are not sure.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Parachutist hits houseVernon / N. Okanagan
- Boonstock liquor decision finalPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Disaster relief from stormKamloops
- Movie set burned in firePenticton / S. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22