Letters to the editor
I have lived in an old house in Okanagan Mission for 34 years, and have several garden ornaments throughout my yard. During that time nothing has ever “gone walkies” from my yard.
I recently sold my house and am preparing to move. Unfortunately over the last weekend, two of my favourites, a garden angel reading a book and a little girl and boy standing under an umbrella were liberated from my back garden.
To the person or persons who took these items – I hope you remember they aren’t really yours every time you look at them.
To others who have garden ornaments and are planning to move be sure to secure your favourites as soon as the sold sign goes up so they aren’t stole..
Yes it is a “first world” problem, but it is still disappointing!
Read more Letters to the editor
- Dog kicker to donate moneyBC - 3:17 pm
- No opposition to downtown hotelKelowna - 11:23 am
- Bank robbed, evacuatedKelowna - 3:10 pm
- Crash on Highway 97Central Okanagan - 10:54 am
for these and other issues.
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20