Letters to the editor
Naramata cell tower
Residents in Naramata who protest the erection of cell towers are trying to remain in the dark ages!
Cell service can save lives, even theirs.
Time to wake up! We just got cell service west of Keremeos a couple of weeks ago, and about time!
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC likes to stay activeKelowna
- First Ebola case in the USWorld
- Distracted driving talesVernon / N. Okanagan
- Canadian dies in avalancheWorld
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26