Letters to the editor
Teacher issue solved
Teachers should get paid by number of the children they teach, $5000.00 each. So if you want to make $200k a year then have 40 kids in your class.
Keep in mind that is 4 rows 10 deep, just like when I went to school.
If you coach the ball team you get an extra $5000.00
If they win a title you get a bonus.
If you run recess, lunch or the crosswalk you get a bonus.
Heres the best. If your kids get higher than average gpa’s and for everyone that gets on honor roll., teachers get $1000.00 per kid retroactive for the year.
Now, wages, class size and performance are all measurable on the financial standard your union is looking for.
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC likes to stay activeKelowna
- First Ebola case in the USWorld
- Distracted driving talesVernon / N. Okanagan
- Canadian dies in avalancheWorld
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26