Letters to the editor
Teacher issue solved
Teachers should get paid by number of the children they teach, $5000.00 each. So if you want to make $200k a year then have 40 kids in your class.
Keep in mind that is 4 rows 10 deep, just like when I went to school.
If you coach the ball team you get an extra $5000.00
If they win a title you get a bonus.
If you run recess, lunch or the crosswalk you get a bonus.
Heres the best. If your kids get higher than average gpa’s and for everyone that gets on honor roll., teachers get $1000.00 per kid retroactive for the year.
Now, wages, class size and performance are all measurable on the financial standard your union is looking for.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Conservatives elect Penticton manPenticton / S. Okanagan - 2:19 pm
- Crash at Kelowna racetrackKelowna - 8:50 pm
- Shots fired at RCMP after arrestBC - 2:03 pm
- Boat launch closures for SnowbirdsKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22