Letters to the editor
Teacher issue solved
Teachers should get paid by number of the children they teach, $5000.00 each. So if you want to make $200k a year then have 40 kids in your class.
Keep in mind that is 4 rows 10 deep, just like when I went to school.
If you coach the ball team you get an extra $5000.00
If they win a title you get a bonus.
If you run recess, lunch or the crosswalk you get a bonus.
Heres the best. If your kids get higher than average gpa’s and for everyone that gets on honor roll., teachers get $1000.00 per kid retroactive for the year.
Now, wages, class size and performance are all measurable on the financial standard your union is looking for.
Read more Letters to the editor
- New Sockeye hatcheryPenticton / S. Okanagan - 2:23 pm
- Social media thwarts shoplifterPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:59 pm
- Park ambassador suggestionsVernon / N. Okanagan - 1:56 pm
- Biz. welcomes return to schoolPenticton / S. Okanagan - 1:13 pm
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18