Letters to the editor
Ministry vs. Family
It is an utter outrage that Ministry of Child and Family would try to destroy this family - and yes, they are a family. To tear these boys away from their caregivers of 11 years is beyond cruel.
The boys' families, their Family Practitioner and all others actually involved in the boys' care are against it. Who does MCF think they are to ignore all that professional and personal advice? Have they not considered the emotional trauma these boys will endure?
Simply needing help with the care of one adopted son (to which he should entitled through Community Care programs) does demonstrate a deficiency in this family. It was a stroke of extreme luck that brought these boys to the Koester's home. Leave it alone.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Teachers disheartenedKelowna
- Bank draft fraudKelowna - 6:37 am
- Festival time is here againCentral Okanagan - 7:15 am
- Scotland: change in the windWorld - 5:59 am
for these and other issues.
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11