Letters to the editor
Ministry vs. Family
It is an utter outrage that Ministry of Child and Family would try to destroy this family - and yes, they are a family. To tear these boys away from their caregivers of 11 years is beyond cruel.
The boys' families, their Family Practitioner and all others actually involved in the boys' care are against it. Who does MCF think they are to ignore all that professional and personal advice? Have they not considered the emotional trauma these boys will endure?
Simply needing help with the care of one adopted son (to which he should entitled through Community Care programs) does demonstrate a deficiency in this family. It was a stroke of extreme luck that brought these boys to the Koester's home. Leave it alone.
Read more Letters to the editor
- All candidates forum comingKelowna
- Truck thief quickly nabbedPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Bobbitt hearing adjournedPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Development builds protestKelowna
for these and other issues.
- 'I am going to' candidates Oct 21
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15