Letters to the editor
Grandma impressed by school
To: Principal Zoppi, Ms. Abenante, Mr. Owens and everyone else that helped with the Grade 6 Graduation:
As a grandparent, I must say how impressed I was with the principal, teachers and staff members today. Due to the looming strike,
Principal Zoppi and staff, put together, in under 24 hours a graduation ceremony for the Grade 6 students.
Most of these children have attended Pearson Road Elementary since kindergarten.
You could see how much it meant to the students, as well as the teachers and principal.
This is what the education system is all about – the future of our children. The entire staff at Pearson Road,
should be very proud of their accomplishments.
This was the best day, the students will always remember the effort put into making this a very special Grade 6 graduation!
Advice that we could all live by, words from the principal:
1. Pay it forward; Acts of Kindness
2. Be true to yourself
3. Dream big
Today, their dreams were met.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Market welcomes liquor vendorsPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Crime and the newsVernon / N. Okanagan
- Tentative sale of Ric's GrillKelowna
- MV Okanagan gets hung upVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22