Letters to the editor
A call for an ethical decision
Dear Ms. McLeod. Bill Sundhu is seeking the NDP nomination for the Kamloops-Thomspson- Caribou riding. Nothing will drive BC voters to support the progressive alternatives faster than ignoring their very strong wishes for you and your government to step back from the Northern Gateway pipeline project.
Ms. McLeod. It is never too late to do the right thing. I urge you to abandon the promotion of this reckless and irresponsible project and to take the responsible, prudent, and conservative measure of publicly stating that you do not support Northern Gateway. Let your legacy be one of ethical decision making, not one of following the party line, tacit approval, and willful blindness.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Mt. Baldy may open this yr.Penticton / S. Okanagan - 3:47 pm
- Snow on 97CBC - 3:30 pm
- Canadian dies in avalancheWorld - 8:55 pm
- Distracted driving talesVernon / N. Okanagan - 8:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26