Letters to the editor
A call for an ethical decision
Dear Ms. McLeod. Bill Sundhu is seeking the NDP nomination for the Kamloops-Thomspson- Caribou riding. Nothing will drive BC voters to support the progressive alternatives faster than ignoring their very strong wishes for you and your government to step back from the Northern Gateway pipeline project.
Ms. McLeod. It is never too late to do the right thing. I urge you to abandon the promotion of this reckless and irresponsible project and to take the responsible, prudent, and conservative measure of publicly stating that you do not support Northern Gateway. Let your legacy be one of ethical decision making, not one of following the party line, tacit approval, and willful blindness.
Read more Letters to the editor
- BC chief's pay, expenses: $1MBC
- Highway 3 closed due to crashPenticton / S. Okanagan - 8:16 am
- Swimmer's body foundVernon / N. Okanagan
- Body & truck pulled from riverVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- YAY MANTEO! Jul 31
- Hwy. 33 closed AGAIN Jul 31
- Butt our fire starters Jul 31
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28