Letters to the editor
Frustrated by 'study day'
I can understand teachers needing to strike for what they believe is right. I can understand the government not having enough money to pay for it.
I am on the fence as to who is right or wrong in this debate, however I feel the government has been shameful in their dealings and a Liberal vote in the next election will not happen.
This is not the point of my letter.
Strike notice has been given effective Tuesday. We are being told monday is now a study day???
Is this a day with pay? I will be sending my kids to school Monday. Deal with it as you will. The strike starts Tuesday.
Read more Letters to the editor
- All candidates forum comingKelowna
- Truck thief quickly nabbedPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Bobbitt hearing adjournedPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Development builds protestKelowna
for these and other issues.
- 'I am going to' candidates Oct 21
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15