Letters to the editor
Frustrated by 'study day'
I can understand teachers needing to strike for what they believe is right. I can understand the government not having enough money to pay for it.
I am on the fence as to who is right or wrong in this debate, however I feel the government has been shameful in their dealings and a Liberal vote in the next election will not happen.
This is not the point of my letter.
Strike notice has been given effective Tuesday. We are being told monday is now a study day???
Is this a day with pay? I will be sending my kids to school Monday. Deal with it as you will. The strike starts Tuesday.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Challenge pro field heats upPenticton / S. Okanagan - 4:10 pm
- Knox, Dilworth parks reopenKelowna - 4:23 pm
- Underwear run a big hitPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:07 pm
- Puppy attacked at parkKelowna - 11:34 am
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13