Letters to the editor
Surprised by fake masseuse
I am a little taken aback by the gentlemen that owns the "Massage Business" not being licensed and thinking it's not a big deal. How can you claim to be providing massage therapy and not have the credentials? I can find my own pulse, but you don't see me setting up shop on the beach as a cardiologist.
I am tired of people trying to make a buck without putting in the effort to earn the business. I guarantee you that if any of the "customers" using the service had known that these people had no training and were just giving homemade back massages, they wouldn't set foot in the tent.
Case closed, well done City of Kelowna. It's only a matter of time before Vernon and Penticton follow suit.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Market welcomes liquor vendorsPenticton / S. Okanagan - 7:08 pm
- Crime and the newsVernon / N. Okanagan - 4:30 pm
- Tentative sale of Ric's GrillKelowna - 4:00 pm
- MV Okanagan gets hung upVernon / N. Okanagan - 3:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22