Letters to the editor
Surprised by fake masseuse
I am a little taken aback by the gentlemen that owns the "Massage Business" not being licensed and thinking it's not a big deal. How can you claim to be providing massage therapy and not have the credentials? I can find my own pulse, but you don't see me setting up shop on the beach as a cardiologist.
I am tired of people trying to make a buck without putting in the effort to earn the business. I guarantee you that if any of the "customers" using the service had known that these people had no training and were just giving homemade back massages, they wouldn't set foot in the tent.
Case closed, well done City of Kelowna. It's only a matter of time before Vernon and Penticton follow suit.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Medical issue sends SUV into creekKelowna - 3:55 pm
- Charged with manslaughterVernon / N. Okanagan - 9:00 am
- Jail time for high speed crashKelowna - 10:30 am
- Mysterious package at cop shopPenticton / S. Okanagan - 12:00 pm
for these and other issues.
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27
- No apples for teachers Aug 20