Letters to the editor
Surprised by fake masseuse
I am a little taken aback by the gentlemen that owns the "Massage Business" not being licensed and thinking it's not a big deal. How can you claim to be providing massage therapy and not have the credentials? I can find my own pulse, but you don't see me setting up shop on the beach as a cardiologist.
I am tired of people trying to make a buck without putting in the effort to earn the business. I guarantee you that if any of the "customers" using the service had known that these people had no training and were just giving homemade back massages, they wouldn't set foot in the tent.
Case closed, well done City of Kelowna. It's only a matter of time before Vernon and Penticton follow suit.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Pedestrian hit crossing roadWest Kelowna
- Legebokoff gets life sentenceBC
- Schools ready to welcome kidsCentral Okanagan
- Power restored downtownKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10