Letters to the editor
I think people should pull their heads out of their rears and look at all the positives that ecigs produce. My wife has COPD and was near repertory collapse and I have smoked for 38 years. After trying the government's patch, gum and Chantix ideas I turned to juice and the products to deliver it. We have not smoked in over two months since starting this product.
Maybe the fact that ecigs work and will take millions of tax dollars from the coffers that will eventually cause people like "Brett" more tax dollars, while preventing deaths, is more the issue.
Get the facts first. Kids or people in general don't need "gateways" to using substances as they will make those decisions on their own.
Talk to your kids and give them the facts. We all know how the movie "Refer Madness" worked for the USA. Don't cloud the issues with rhetoric.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Tourist falls to his deathPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Hwy 5 partially closedCentral Okanagan
- BC sets up support paymentsBC
- Family looks for answersKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27
- Teachers lost my support over coffee Aug 27
- Thank you for saving my husband Aug 27
- No sympathy for teachers Aug 27