Letters to the editor
On Monday, April 28, I was in Costco and misplaced my debit card.
Panicked, I re-traced my steps, but could not find it.
I asked Brad at the exit if anyone had turned in a debit card. He instructed me to Customer Service where Carrie directed me to the office. Sure enough someone had found it and turned it in-I got my card back.
Many thanks to Brad and Carrie and a Huge thanks to the Good Samaritan who turned it in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Smith Creek fireWest Kelowna
- Washington State fire updatePenticton / S. Okanagan
- BC tankers assist US firePenticton / S. Okanagan
- Stolen truck smashes storeCentral Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22