Letters to the editor
On Monday, April 28, I was in Costco and misplaced my debit card.
Panicked, I re-traced my steps, but could not find it.
I asked Brad at the exit if anyone had turned in a debit card. He instructed me to Customer Service where Carrie directed me to the office. Sure enough someone had found it and turned it in-I got my card back.
Many thanks to Brad and Carrie and a Huge thanks to the Good Samaritan who turned it in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Hwy. 3 closedPenticton / S. Okanagan - 9:36 am
- Schools closedBC - 6:31 am
- Chute Lake Rd. fireKelowna
- Coquihalla opensKamloops - 6:28 am
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27