Letters to the editor
On Monday, April 28, I was in Costco and misplaced my debit card.
Panicked, I re-traced my steps, but could not find it.
I asked Brad at the exit if anyone had turned in a debit card. He instructed me to Customer Service where Carrie directed me to the office. Sure enough someone had found it and turned it in-I got my card back.
Many thanks to Brad and Carrie and a Huge thanks to the Good Samaritan who turned it in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Power outage pastimesWest Kelowna - 9:24 pm
- Students rally for classmateVernon / N. Okanagan - 8:24 pm
- Garage goes up in flamesCentral Okanagan - 4:15 pm
- New property & new partnershipWest Kelowna - 4:45 pm
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26