Letters to the editor
On Monday, April 28, I was in Costco and misplaced my debit card.
Panicked, I re-traced my steps, but could not find it.
I asked Brad at the exit if anyone had turned in a debit card. He instructed me to Customer Service where Carrie directed me to the office. Sure enough someone had found it and turned it in-I got my card back.
Many thanks to Brad and Carrie and a Huge thanks to the Good Samaritan who turned it in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Run in Colour raises $75KKelowna - 11:41 am
- Free bikes for kidsKelowna - 9:33 am
- RCMP sex act trial continuesKamloops - 7:26 am
- Robbery suspect taken downKamloops - 6:44 am
for these and other issues.
- Eye see you Sep 19
- Dividers save lives Sep 19
- Bank draft fraud Sep 19
- Harper and FIPA Sep 18
- BC Libs are not evil Sep 18