Letters to the editor
On Monday, April 28, I was in Costco and misplaced my debit card.
Panicked, I re-traced my steps, but could not find it.
I asked Brad at the exit if anyone had turned in a debit card. He instructed me to Customer Service where Carrie directed me to the office. Sure enough someone had found it and turned it in-I got my card back.
Many thanks to Brad and Carrie and a Huge thanks to the Good Samaritan who turned it in.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Prolific offender goes campingKelowna - 12:42 pm
- Pickup hit and runKelowna - 4:00 pm
- City responds to court rulingPenticton / S. Okanagan - 3:36 pm
- Sleeping jumper smacks houseVernon / N. Okanagan - 2:59 pm
for these and other issues.
- YAY MANTEO! Jul 31
- Hwy. 33 closed AGAIN Jul 31
- Butt our fire starters Jul 31
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28