Letters to the editor
To tip or not to tip
If I go to a restaurant for a meal and I’m getting a good service, I give a good tip. If the service is bad, I give little or nothing. And that has worked for decades. It will also work if I go as a regular customer several times a month. Good waitresses remember their customers and treat them accordingly. They also make more money than the bad ones.
Once tips are not there any longer, a bad waitress makes the same amount of money as the good one and that is just not right. A good waitress deserves more than a bad one. And as a customer I have no choice anymore and that is why I would like to see it stay the way it has been for a very long time.
Roger von Dach
Read more Letters to the editor
- Man hospitalized after assaultKelowna - 11:12 am
- Sun linebacker Fernandez deadBCFC - 11:45 am
- Suspicious fire near OliverPenticton / S. Okanagan - 11:10 am
- Kelowna woman killed in AB.Canada - 9:30 am
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10