Letters to the editor
To tip or not to tip
If I go to a restaurant for a meal and I’m getting a good service, I give a good tip. If the service is bad, I give little or nothing. And that has worked for decades. It will also work if I go as a regular customer several times a month. Good waitresses remember their customers and treat them accordingly. They also make more money than the bad ones.
Once tips are not there any longer, a bad waitress makes the same amount of money as the good one and that is just not right. A good waitress deserves more than a bad one. And as a customer I have no choice anymore and that is why I would like to see it stay the way it has been for a very long time.
Roger von Dach
Read more Letters to the editor
- Rutland park vote reduxKelowna
- Did a terrorist run over soldiers?Canada - 5:39 am
- Family condemns RCMP BC
- Wrap it up, shrink it upKelowna - 7:30 am
for these and other issues.
- 'I am going to' candidates Oct 21
- Affordable housing Oct 20
- Fuelling rage Oct 20
- Gas price follow Oct 20
- Gassed again (still) Oct 15