Letters to the editor
To tip or not to tip
If I go to a restaurant for a meal and I’m getting a good service, I give a good tip. If the service is bad, I give little or nothing. And that has worked for decades. It will also work if I go as a regular customer several times a month. Good waitresses remember their customers and treat them accordingly. They also make more money than the bad ones.
Once tips are not there any longer, a bad waitress makes the same amount of money as the good one and that is just not right. A good waitress deserves more than a bad one. And as a customer I have no choice anymore and that is why I would like to see it stay the way it has been for a very long time.
Roger von Dach
Read more Letters to the editor
- Election packages available FriWest Kelowna - 5:00 am
- Mudslide closes Hwy. 99BC - 6:53 am
- Man killed during rodeoBC
- Three injured in crashKelowna
for these and other issues.
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13
- Morons on Okanagan Lake Aug 13
- Teacher's true colours response Aug 13
- Borders: religion free zones Aug 13