Letters to the editor
Long weekend gas $ gouged
The oil companies realize that the Canadian public is so used to the prices going up on long weekend that there is no reaction to this any more, what people don't realize is that they're getting gouged using the metric system.
The 10 cent a litre rise yesterday relates to 45 cents a gallon. If the oil companies were to raise the price by 45 cents a gallon in USA there would be an outcry that would be heard through-out North America.
WAKE UP CANADIANS PLEASE print this, hope this makes people take notice, write you MP. maybe if enough people are fed up & make some noise it will help.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Fire lights up the skyVernon / N. Okanagan - 9:49 am
- More than 5,000 behind in taxesKelowna - 5:00 am
- Teachers picket Clark luncheonPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Missing Coldstream swimmerVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- Disgusted with teachers Jul 28
- Mars bombers Jul 28
- Where's my cash? Jul 28
- City Park Vibe Jul 28
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22