Letters to the editor
Long weekend gas $ gouged
The oil companies realize that the Canadian public is so used to the prices going up on long weekend that there is no reaction to this any more, what people don't realize is that they're getting gouged using the metric system.
The 10 cent a litre rise yesterday relates to 45 cents a gallon. If the oil companies were to raise the price by 45 cents a gallon in USA there would be an outcry that would be heard through-out North America.
WAKE UP CANADIANS PLEASE print this, hope this makes people take notice, write you MP. maybe if enough people are fed up & make some noise it will help.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Bobbitt hearing continuesPenticton / S. Okanagan - 6:56 pm
- Is your online data safe?Poll - 7:00 pm
- 53 animals seizedBC - 6:17 pm
- Charges in child's sexual assaultBC - 5:46 pm
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27