Letters to the editor
This news of proposed tax hikes smacks of the present councils' fixation with keeping Kelowna for the financially well off. Hopefully a new council will have a different approach.
The present Mayor and his cohorts are far too cozy with the developers in this city.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Schools closedBC - 6:31 am
- Chute Lake Rd. fireKelowna
- Coquihalla opensKamloops - 6:28 am
- Fire destroys houseVernon / N. Okanagan
for these and other issues.
- The highway is not deadly Sep 1
- Disheartened by government Sep 1
- Accidents on Hwy 97 North Sep 1
- Burning issue with wildfires Aug 30
- Sure, keep marijuana illegal Aug 27