Letters to the editor
This news of proposed tax hikes smacks of the present councils' fixation with keeping Kelowna for the financially well off. Hopefully a new council will have a different approach.
The present Mayor and his cohorts are far too cozy with the developers in this city.
Read more Letters to the editor
- The tale of two KegsKelowna - 5:00 am
- Pulp mill owner to pay large fineBC
- BC likes to stay activeKelowna
- First Ebola case in the USWorld
for these and other issues.
- Recluse spider debunked Sep 29
- Chem trails Sep 29
- Spiders Sep 26
- Cellphone tower of power Sep 26
- School fees? Sep 26