Letters to the editor
This news of proposed tax hikes smacks of the present councils' fixation with keeping Kelowna for the financially well off. Hopefully a new council will have a different approach.
The present Mayor and his cohorts are far too cozy with the developers in this city.
Read more Letters to the editor
- Smoke in the southPenticton / S. Okanagan
- Not as prepared as we thinkCentral Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Gangsters told to beat itKelowna - 5:00 am
- Crash closes highwayBC - 8:32 am
for these and other issues.
- Ontario says thanks West K. Jul 22
- Tone deaf politicians Jul 22
- Ric's Grill Jul 22
- Doing makeup in a car Jul 22
- Dear Wendy Jul 22