Letters to the editor
This news of proposed tax hikes smacks of the present councils' fixation with keeping Kelowna for the financially well off. Hopefully a new council will have a different approach.
The present Mayor and his cohorts are far too cozy with the developers in this city.
Read more Letters to the editor
- RCMP budget cut by $4.2MPoll - 5:18 pm
- SPCA offers spay/neuter programVernon / N. Okanagan - 7:30 pm
- Hwy. 99 partially openBC - 7:21 pm
- California wildfire destroys homesWorld - 8:19 pm
for these and other issues.
- No apples for teachers Aug 20
- Is it a skunk or marijuana Aug 20
- Saved from a fire Aug 20
- Boaters in the way of fire crew Aug 13
- They were here first Aug 13