Letters to the editor
This news of proposed tax hikes smacks of the present councils' fixation with keeping Kelowna for the financially well off. Hopefully a new council will have a different approach.
The present Mayor and his cohorts are far too cozy with the developers in this city.
Read more Letters to the editor
- UBCO Prof speaks at UNKelowna - 5:00 am
- War canoe racing returnsPenticton / S. Okanagan - 5:00 am
- Pedestrian hit crossing roadWest Kelowna
- Royalty visits local wineriesKelowna - 5:00 am
for these and other issues.
- Used students Sep 12
- Have we lost our minds? Sep 12
- Blame game Sep 11
- Students need to step up Sep 11
- Downtown revitalization Sep 10